Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
In MD after holding between 400-600, it seems like the new "average" is 1,000 daily cases and that is with many less tests being taken.

At work the cases have tripled but that is from a very small number and a very large work force so right now it seems very low.

I got sick about 10 days ago but when I tested the covid test was negative so I think it was my first cold in years although the symptoms are similar. I felt tired but I get up at 0430 so tiredness isn't rare. Then a very minor sore throat for a day. Then last weekend sinus issues. Most went away by Wednesday although I'm still having sinus issues, hopefully not an infection.

Coughing was never a major issue and only occurred with some fluid dripping in the throat. Appetite fine. My wife then got a sore throat and rest a couple of days but seems pretty good. Compared to most colds, I'd say it was on the lesser severity of them.

I wonder how much longer this board will last since it is clearly in the closed board area.

Stay healthy everyone.
Rich
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.