Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-homeowner-shoots-home-int...

I saw where our new leadership is going to release every illegal being detained and so I'm thinking we are going to be seeing more of these types of situations. Not trying to be racist, just saying that if you release all the bad guys too, then they are going to be feeling pretty safe to just go out and do what they do which is commit crime - the bad guys not the good ones ie workers...doc
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
"The sheriff said the homeowner believes he may have been targeted because of his gun collection, which he has displayed on social media."

This kind of reminds me of guys/gals who show off photos of their expensive guitar collections on Facebook. (Heck, my guitars aren't worth squat and I still wouldn't post pictures of them on the inernet). It's like they are just asking for someone to come to their house to try and steal the guitars. Same with the weapons - why would you show everyone what you have?
No. of Recommendations: 2
(Heck, my guitars aren't worth squat and I still wouldn't post pictures of them on the inernet)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry, Tiny Tim is dead now. No one is coming for your collection of Flea Market Makala Dolphin ukulele's anytime soon.
No. of Recommendations: 1
why would you show everyone what you have?

I agree to an extent however posting photos is not a crime.
No. of Recommendations: 1
"I agree to an extent however posting photos is not a crime."

I totally agree but it's asking for trouble. For example, I see people posting pix of their very valuable 50's/60's Gibson Les Paul and Fender Strat guitars and I always think to myself, "wht don't you just unlock the door and invite the robbers in".
No. of Recommendations: 0
We do have a few ukes, but they aren't worth more than $10 or $15 bucks a piece.