No. of Recommendations: 0
In an effort not to become a cat lady, I have only one cat. One old cat. Apparently she can no longer digest store bought food of any kind and I got tired of cleaning up the mess every day. Then I ran across a way to make homemade cat food. All you really need is a good meat grinder. The rest is easy and (the reason I posted here) cheaper than canned. Here it is:

http://www.catinfo.org/?link=makingcatfood

I tried it and it works and my cat eats it.

lovepeace
Print the post Back To Top
I also have an elderly cat who has had dental problems in the past and had to have several teeth removed. Although I keep dry food out for her she can no longer eat it. I now give her a store bought food that she loves called Whiskas. She only eats a small portion at a time.
I also cook chicken tenders for her. I cut the pieces small so that she will eat them. Between the Whiskas and the chicken tenders I feel that my elderly cat is now enjoying her food again.
I mean, who doesn't want to enjoy food!!!
Thanks for replying Brooklyn1948. I got some Whiskas today for my cat to try and she liked it. So I'll probably end up doing just like you. Giving her that and then real chicken occasionally.

lovepeace