Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
I was checking out my profile and ran into this... my recs are at 6666... cool...

User Name: CaveGirl - A Registered Fool Since May 1999
Interview: Read a Foolish Interview with CaveGirl
City, State, Country: Pusan, Korea (outta here in Sept 2001)
Total Messages: 2742
Total Recommendations: 6666
Last Messages:
Job: Communications Technician
School(s) Attended:
Favorite Stocks: Cisco, Wal-Mart, Lucent, Starbucks
Investing Style: Dividend Reinvestment Planner
Great Book Read Recently: Stephen King and Dean Koontz
Find this book at Amazon.com!
Person I'd Most Like to Meet: Dustin Hoffman
Favorite Sport or Team: Colorado Avalanche and Buffalo Sabres - Hockey
Favorite Vacation Spot: Vail, Colorado
Favorite Music/Musician: Live, Collective Soul, Blink 182 and Lit
Find this music at Amazon.com!
Favorite Fools: 8NobodiesFool Adastreia amyled99 AngloFile Ascalon AstridS BarryWhite2 calopez codesmith Counterattack Dawn77 dlkeiley FriendlyStevie gadget6 Ganymede GoJackals GunnarSK gwagle InkJetLabel JetPuffed jiml8 JOHNNYBILLIONS KelvinCelcius kingstock lanshark Leviathan littlewesty lockhartl LucidDreamer markandsusanv Markux MarxistBrothers MichG MiriamGreen MizBlue monkeypuppy MrsEPeel PalmerB PHILLIP413 Ramsees RecoveringFool redsavina SapperH schreddzki Sedated SunQuing Sunrunner4 swimdad sync2sink TauNeutrino texasjenn TexasRebel TheGMSJoker Thelwall TMF2Aruba Toto2 UKBankerBoy widescreen wxgesr XanderCat
How Many Love CaveGirl: 68 Show me who loves me!
Personal Quote: "If you don't ask, you don't get!" and another of my personal fav's, "Life is too short for regrets and lost opportunities" and lastly as of recently, "In life, we make our own happiness"
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.