Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 7
I am sitting in Guangdong in my room, after returning from the factory, and swap through the TV channels to see Mr.Bush talking live in London.....Live on CCTV9 (Central China TV).
For the last 25min I have been following the speech and no censorship until now.
I dont know if you guys can judge the importance of this but until not so recently it has been impossible to see the US president talking live on chinese TV.
For me its amazing to see how fast this country is opening up. I know that a lot of american people dont see it this way but believe me if you would have come to CHina ten year ago and would come back today you would not believe you are visiting the same country.
I am really amazed thats why I felt like sharing my thoughts with you.

Lets hope that the China 5 will pick up the momentum -they fell out of lately- soon.

Ganni
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.