Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
cgrinder -

I hold MAIN in a taxable investment account. The dividends/income received is reported each year on a consolidated 1099 provided by my brokerage company. No K-1. Typically, the consolidated 1099 is provided by Jan. 31st each year, and sometimes corrected later in February or early March. The corrections have never been related to the MAIN holdings.

I don't know what your reference to "BDC" stands for ...not sure if that is a separate can't respond to that.

Hope this is helpful.

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.