Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
MichaelR says that it is "whack at it"

Not bad, but there must be something else with more bite and catch to it.

"rip and tear"
"bite this"
"fool; not"
"wootly fool"
"the wootly fool"
People could sign posts either as TWFeswan or eswan TWF
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
===*===

I disagree with the need for more "bite and catch". We're not The Rebel Alliance, we're just here to horse around as I see it. Sure we take pot shots at the Motley but then what won't we take pot shots at? I don't think we're so much about storming the Winter Palace and offing the Royal Family as we are about being left alone to persue our own brand of goofyness. JMHO, BWDIK, YMMV.

Raggmopp
MichaelR says that it is "whack at it"

"rip and tear"
"bite this"
"fool; not"
"wootly fool"
"the wootly fool"
People could sign posts either as TWFeswan or eswan TWF

Maybe instead of 'whack at it', it should be 'whack eswan'.

Wada - Soprano Jester
No. of Recommendations: 2
I disagree with the need for more "bite and catch". We're not The Rebel Alliance, we're just here to horse around as I see it. Sure we take pot shots at the Motley but then what won't we take pot shots at? I don't think we're so much about storming the Winter Palace and offing the Royal Family as we are about being left alone to persue our own brand of goofyness. JMHO, BWDIK, YMMV.

Raggmopp

Whatever floats peoples boats is fine with me. Probably impossible to get any consensus anyway.

BTW, I think a lot has changed. We are now paying. Not only are we paying customers but we are the only thing that they have to sell.

What will people pay for fool generated content? Not much. As far as I can see it is only the output of the cummunity that they have any chance of selling.

There is no need to storm the Palace, they probably will be lucky if it is not forclosed. I do not think the community should take any more guff from them however.

Their principal business focus should be to keep the current community happy and posting and bring in new blood. What are they doing? Pissing people off by this stupid rec policy, tightening up on censorship and suspending more posters. Sure, they know what they are doing; not.

That reminds me, I think we need a fool subscribers union. Fool u.
Shampoo my crotch!
Any motto this board adopts should be written in Latin to reflect the classical quality of the text messages that appear here.

Example: Shampoo my crotch! Now if that phrase, submitted by
Mr. Caulfield were translated into Latin, a humorous tension would exist between the two tranlations. I'd consider Greek, but the letters look a little strange to me, and there are some humors afloat about Greek guys holding hands and stuff.
Any motto this board adopts should be written in Latin to reflect the classical quality of the text messages that appear here.

Areway youway azycray? Erethey isway away oremay appropriateway aingaugelay rofay ourway ottomay.

Andallray - Esterjay
Yes, I did for a moment consider 'pig latin', but that's more an oral tradition of the 20th century.

Do you have any other oral fixations?
Yes, I did for a moment consider 'pig latin', but that's more an oral tradition of the 20th century.

Exactly! That is why pig latin is a perfect language for a motto where:

"Here you are only as good as your last post."
©2002, Raggmopp - used without even bothering to ask.

Do you have any other oral fixations?

My great aunt recommends Fixodent.

Randall - Jester