Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
Champico,

Now your cash is working overtime.

In December of 2018, I used Morgan Housel's disciplined "how to" on getting your cash back into the markets when it "crashes" to great effect. If you've had the discipline to build dry powder when the market is frothy, like you did, you have to have an equal amount of discipline to use it when the time is right.

<snip>So I put together a plan to guide how I invest when the market crashes next.

Say I have $1,000 cash set aside to invest (in addition to an emergency fund). It's opportunistic money. Here's my roadmap for deploying it:...
<snip>

https://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/08/19/what-i-pla...

Apologies for being somewhat presumptuous, you likely are well aware of all of this, but I share it here because many struggle with the question of when to get back in. Morgan has the most disciplined and rational approach I have found.

Good luck to all Fools in this difficult period.

Best, Swift...
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.