Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
charley,

ditto.....the sky is not falling....

Mish was dead right from Naz 5000 to 1200....wish I had listened sooner...but since then he is outdated....and more and more outdated all the time....and I do listen....while a few years ago I picked up cruxial parts of the bear philosophy....I soon realized I was wasting time not profitting in the markets.....I made 1400% last year and that is documented on the Mish board.....Mish called after me for months that my investment in XM options was a very dumb thing to do.....

....I did not insult him first or second or afterwards...but I was told during this documentation of the trade what an ijot I was on a regular basis......

If you vote for Mish take the big picture approach. He believes the end not only will come, but should come. He does not care what that would mean to the average American. He has now started to state that it is okay for us to get 'what we deserve'. He does not mean that in a 'good way'. He means it in a you need to suffer way.

So if you vote for Mish....you are voting for chicken little......

All those for chicken little speak now or forever hold your peace.....

db

PS, this is a financial or business set of messaging boards.....Mish does not believe in businesses building themselves.....he actually does not get such concepts......think about that.....this is the Motley Fool......
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.