Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
check the backlog of postings dan, everybody has nothing but good things to say. IMMU has a lot of promising stuff in the pipeline and i think thats what most (including myself)are hanging our hats on - plus the fact that the market cap on this one is still small in a sector that is abstotutely en feugo. i'd wait out this week and see where it stands after all this volatility settles a little bit and then jump in.

by the way, i hate it when some fools (you know who you are) feel they need to let the rest of us know what price they bought in at - how does that help anybody? so in reply: "congratulations, i'm so very proud of you, you are soooo smart and savvy, you're the man!" - is that what you were looking for?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.