Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I've tuned out on investments for a couple weeks (stuff happening with a problematic escrow, a sick adult child and some ruffled feathers in a small church).

Not having looked at the market -- except for seeing my employer's stock which pulled back a wee bit after recently hitting an all time high. I don't even have to look at a chart to see that we've been in some sort of correction. Posting rates always seems to collapses early in a downturn.

Jes' sayin' and to share a quiet chuckle
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Welcome back! You missed the Powell flip flop from "inflation is transitory" before his renomination to "YIKES, inflation is here to stay!" causing a taper tantrum. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/taper-tantrum.asp and the latest covid-19 variant scare. Otherwise all normal.

Denny Schlesinger
No. of Recommendations: 1
Omnicron was a major concern for a while but that seems to be moderating (depending on more news + or -).

Big question now is will there be a year end rally. And will there be lots of tax loss selling.

Pros will soon be shutting down for the holidays. Time is short to get it done before end of the year.