Skip to main content
Update
The boards are getting a new home!

We're pleased to announce an update is coming to the community boards.

Sunday, September 25th: We are migrating the boards to a new platform. The site is currently in read-only mode and we will bring it back online as soon as the migration is complete.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20041030-113309-1676r.htm

Looks like we didn't invade Iran soon enough for Bush and his cronies to make a killing($$$).

Hey..hey, what are we fighting for?
Don't ask me me I don't give a damn, now China's doing big business in Iran.

Let's see: It's wasn't the WMD, it wasn't Al Qaeda links(except for the brainwashed bushies) and nobody with a brain believes the democracy/liberation BS. That only leaves the big business profits($$$) from natural resources and American bases in the center of the Middle East golden triangle of OIL(which is wealth & power for those of you that don't know yet)

dw
Print the post Back To Top
dw, there are all sorts of vultures circling Iraq.

Check this link regularly to keep up on all the $$ news!!!

http://www.iraqrevenuewatch.org/news/index.shtml
No. of Recommendations: 2
Some countries sign deals for oil, other countries declare war under false pretenses for oil.

Which policy seems to be working?

Mish
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks luv2earn.

dw
Thanks luv2earn.

dw

You're very welcome. Read it and weep. If anyone thinks for a minute Iraq WarScam was about liberating the Iraqi people, this should open their eyes.

Iraqi was a deep-dish pie filled with the 2nd largest oil reserves in the world, sitting ripe for the picking. It had everything going for it: The evil villain that needed to go, the suffering people (suffering from sanctions more than Saddam) and the Bush's best friends sitting right in the neighborhood (Saudis) plus Israel and Jordan and a couple more to boot who would make sure nobody got out of line.

The business plan was written about a decade before Miserable George II took office, the PNAC. The 'Pearl Harbor' they were needed was 9/11 and they cherrypicked and pieced together a web of scary 'data' and made anyone in Congress who opposed them seem unpatriotic (and you know how politicians don't want to look unpatriotic). They united us under the banner of fear and terror and away we went.

People who opposed it all over the world, millions, were scoffed at and called trouble-makers and cowards. The NeoCons and their followers stole 'christianity', 'hearing from God', 'patriotism' and everything else that some of us held dear and brought out the worst in most of us.

It's the closest I've come or ever want to come to hating anyone. I've seen people I care about disappear, their family members die. But I don't want to hate (although some will say I do, par for the course on message boards). I don't hate them. I just despise what they've done.
Despise it to the very core of my being.

And all of that will culminate in my vote for John Kerry. He's got four years to start to change things or he's next.
I did this transcript a while back but I can't get the MP3 to work at the moment, maybe later. Too bad American doesn't get to hear the details with the truth embedded instead of the don't rock the boat filtered nonsense that's shoveled in their faces by our medias holloywood style brainwashing machines.

Greg Palast on Unwelcome Guests SHOW #206 9 May 2004
Dwindling Oil and 9/11 - Part 4 of the International Inquiry on 911's Unanswered Questions
radio4all.org

http://www.globalpublicmedia.com/TRANSCRIPTS/index.php?name=GREG%20PALAST&origin=/&transcript=2004/05/GregPalast.UnwelcomeGuests.2004-05-09

dw

Some countries sign deals for oil, other countries declare war under false pretenses for oil.

Which policy seems to be working?

and this might mean China will be with Iran when Iran gets involved in Iraq.

( near as i can tell, the Oil field they're talking about is near border with Iraq)

-e