Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Ok, so it is Christmas Eve. Should be a wonderful time of year. I am doing all I can to remember that.

My 14 year old stepson will be over at some point in next 24-48 hours. My husband and his father, as well, of course as his mother have not decided exactly when. Because they are so angry with each other, no times have been set, yet. Yes, there was an original custody agreement set when he was 1 month old in regards to Christmas. It has not been followed since he was 2 years old.

Until this year, they just worked something out depending on who had relatives over and when, etc.....I am sure most know what I am talking about.

On top of that drama, my 21 1/2 year old stepdaughter will not be here for the first time ever. She moved about 9 hours away and has to work. We saw her at Thanksgiving although she was with her boyfriend. I am ok with it, this is good for her. My husband is not. He will not admit it. She is by far his favorite and he misses her. He will not acknowledge how much he misses her.

It is making Christmas hard to enjoy around here. In case any one is reading this my stepdaughter and stepson have different mothers. Trust me I know, I am crazy....ha ha ha.

I wish you well..............if there is anyone.........

Tigorious
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.