No. of Recommendations: 2
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 10
Bufft:" A multiyear State Department probe of emails that were sent to former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s private computer server concluded there was no systemic or deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees,"

A joke? You expect the State Department to find problems within the State Department? That's like asking a thief if he/she is 'law abiding'.

I read that 38 people were referred for further action. 474 mishandled secret emails.

t.
No. of Recommendations: 1
A joke? You expect the State Department to find problems within the State Department? That's like asking a thief if he/she is 'law abiding'.

<yawn>

As usual, you omitted the fact this is the *Spankie* State Dept saying Clinton is innocent.
No. of Recommendations: 15
Minus the 33,000 e-mails that she destroyed by acid baths & smashing the hard drives with a hammer.

Or as Hillary likes to refer to wiping her hard drives even after they were subpeoned ,"What,you mean wiping them with a cloth?"
https://apnews.com/14b14afc5d8647858489a2cf5385c28d

However, it also made clear that Clinton’s use of the private email had increased the vulnerability of classified information.
The investigation covered 33,000 emails that Clinton turned over for review after her use of the private email account became public. The department said it found a total of 588 violations involving information then or now deemed to be classified but could not assign fault in 497 cases.
The investigation, launched more than three years ago, determined that those 38 people were “culpable” in 91 cases of sending classified information that ended up in Clinton’s personal email, according to a letter sent to Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley this week and released Friday. The 38 are current and former State Department officials but were not identified.
No. of Recommendations: 10
The investigation covered 33,000 emails that Clinton turned over for review after her use of the private email account became public. The department said it found a total of 588 violations involving information then or now deemed to be classified but could not assign fault in 497 cases.

--------------------

Hmmmm. 588 violations found. I wonder how many violations would have been found in the 30,000 e-mails she deleted and did not turn over? Who is investigating that?
No. of Recommendations: 0
I wonder how many violations would have been found in the 30,000 e-mails she deleted and did not turn over? Who is investigating that?

No one is investigating the missing e-mails. There were no violations in them. Anyone with a brain with know this to be true--if the person understood how e-mail works.
No. of Recommendations: 8
"No one is investigating the missing e-mails. There were no violations in them. Anyone with a brain with know this to be true--if the person understood how e-mail works."

Yes,after all,Hillary said that those over 30,000 e-mails were all about grandchildren.

.......snicker.
No. of Recommendations: 14
No one is investigating the missing e-mails. There were no violations in them

Yes, Hillary has repeated that to her patrons (read: brain-dead sycophant followers) over and over, all of whom hang on her every word.

But if that's true, and there was nothing to hide, with every e-mailed word being as innocuous as the lord's prayer, then why destroy the hard drive with such ferocity? To remove all doubt, shouldn't Hillary have made every 1 and 0 on that hard drive readily available to every voter?

The more I hear her speak, the more frightening I find her. This latest deranged diatribe accusing Gabbard and Stein of being "Russian Assets" shows how unhinged she has become. I mean, at this stage, Chelsea and others close to her should continually check to make sure she cannot get to any sharp objects or operate anything with an engine.

And she almost became President!!

BruceM
No one is investigating the missing e-mails. There were no violations in them

Suspects in criminal and national-security investigations can be relied on to tell the truth. If they say something isn't important or relevant to the investigation, it obviously isn't relevant and the investigators should not pursue it further.

That is, if the suspect is a Democrat.
why destroy the hard drive with such ferocity? To remove all doubt, shouldn't Hillary have made every 1 and 0 on that hard drive readily available to every voter?

She did make all the 0s and 1s available--just NOT in the same order as they were on the drives.

It appears, based on the multiple responses to my post, right wingers do NOT have a clue about e-mail.
No. of Recommendations: 1
"Yes, Hillary has repeated that to her patrons (read: brain-dead sycophant followers) over and over, all of whom hang on her every word."

Or, as an alternative, a person would just have to listen to non-nutter sources of information that does not constantly take advantage of their ignorance.

YMMV of course.

"But if that's true, and there was nothing to hide, with every e-mailed word being as innocuous as the lord's prayer, then why destroy the hard drive with such ferocity?"

You think the U.S. Secretary of State should publish every private email they have sent or received?

Let me guess, you do not have any problem with Trump not releasing his financial information because you are not worried about him receiving any income from Russians or other shady practices. Am I right?
"Yes,after all,Hillary said that those over 30,000 e-mails were all about grandchildren."

Actually, she is not the one who made the call on what was personal and what was a work email.

Someone who used good information sources that did not take advantage of their ignorance would know that. Why don't you?

…..snicker
No. of Recommendations: 7
Whatever makes you guys think we have seen an end to Clinton investigations?

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 6
Now we have 38 people we can haul before congress and testify behind close doors about Hillary's crimes! Most will do the squealing and 'whistle blowing' rather than take the perp walk themselves.

Then we'll lock her up!

t.
No. of Recommendations: 14
Hillary Clinton’s Long History of Hiding Documents

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2015/03/04/hillary-clinto...