Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Closer to 7 then its been in a long time. My cost is considerably less and I intend to hold. I am a subscriber and think its a worthwhile monthly/annual cost. Also see room to grow beyond the services offered now,and no news but with all the M&A going on a possible target.

James
Print the post Back To Top
Rick Munarriz just wrote the bad. But this stock is going to continue to climb. Rick missed in his article about them agreeing to add a higher % of the Canada stock, but now I heard the shareholders in Canada voted to take some cash and shares in a swap to merge the two!
This is why this company will climb! Record earning, profit, and earnings increases will continue. plus, they pay a dividend now, while you wait!
They just merged for cash and shares with Canada SIRI. This will help drive them more!
Sold my position in SIRI today. Price falling back. Figured better take my profit while i still had some. Wish it would move more.
Closer to 7 then its been in a long time. My cost is considerably less and I intend to hold. I am a subscriber and think its a worthwhile monthly/annual cost. Also see room to grow beyond the services offered now,and no news but with all the M&A going on a possible target.

James