No. of Recommendations: 3
CNC,

There are no non-stop flights from the SF Bay Area to Miami. I mistyped the route. It would be SJC to Miami. Normally, we fly Delta and they go through ATL.

I was searching for alternatives to a Delta 6:30 am flight. Looking at the flights more closely has shown they wouldn't be a good choice. The high on time was only for the first leg of the American flight. The second leg has a late percentage of 16 to 33%. Also, the layover times are tight. I try to avoid layovers that are under 45 minutes. The odds of a flight be a few minutes late is high. We don't need the stress of a tight layover. I've made a decision that it won't be American.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.