Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Trump wasn't really the problem, He was ONE man.
Americans at least half, are stubborn, spoiled and self focused and HATE to have RULES shoved at them. They'll do wha they please. Trump did not have the authority to control everything people wanted controlled, dictated or changed over night. There was a wonderful spread with dazzling graphics written by 2 Chinese doctors who said that what the USA had and has is what they were handed. Given when they were alerted. The Chinese research scientist said that at no point did any country but China have an opportunity to get ahead of that virus wave that covered the whole earth.

It's fine to say more testing but remember the test had to be invented first. People forget. Nobody knew anything about that bug.

I'm not a Trump fan but I'm not a hater. It appeared. Trump knew that by the time we knew anything it was at a stage that is was within the communities and if no foreigner came or went by the time were knew, it would have gone the same. I dont understand my countrymen and how a little mask becomes a political symbol like a swastika.

Anyway, given what the situation was instead of putting money into testing which wouldnt have changed anything he put money in a vaccine.

How does that relate to stocks. You saw how looney he was, not possible to control the siuation and the stock market didn't care
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.