Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Another gripe from me. I love the pie at Coco's, but I can't stand the service. We have went to FOUR DIFFERENT Coco Restraunts in our area. Sometimes for lunch, dinner, breakfast or just for pie. The only time we have gotten good service is when we are sitting at the counter.

I wanted a piece of cream cheese pie today. I went to a Coco's that is in an upscale area thinking that this must be where they send their best people. Lunch went like this:

Seated. Waited 10 minutes for waitress. Placed order: soup, sandwhich & fries, and ice tea. Waitress brought soup right away along with iced tea.

Ate soup, drank ice tea. Waited for 15 minutes, still no waitress. Asked busboy to go find her.

Waited 5 minutes, asked another waitress for more ice tea. Asked 2nd waitress to go find original waitress.

Waited 10 minutes. Getting ready to walk out. Waitress shows up with sandwich & fries. Drops check on table. Fries are cold. Waitress disappears before I can tell her.

Ate lunch. Drank tea. Looked for waitress so I could get pie. Waited for 10 minutes. Packed up baby to leave. Waitress walks by and tells me to have a nice day. Waitress did not stop long enough for me to tell her that I was disappointed in the service.

Go to cash register. Tell manager that I had horrible service and would not be returning EVER. Gave waitress a 50 cent tip (on a $11 bill). Told manager that I really wanted pie, but I would go someplace that actually wanted to do business with me. Told manager that I would make sure to tell everyone of rotten service.

Nothing screws up a meal more than bad service.
Dawn
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.