Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I'd like to think that I'm being objective even though I work for the Company when I say that I'm really tired of all the negative press. Not because I'm a stockholder either, I've always hated whiners! Pepsi seems to employ the most obnoxious group of whiners I've ever seen. They cannot beat Coke in the marketplace so they have to try to do it in court. They are sueing us in so many countries over every issue imagineable. Every time I see the news lately, there is bad press about Coke and 9 times out of 10 Pepsi is behind it somehow. I'm truly glad that we, as a Company have made the choice not to stoop to their level. It show's class and integrity, something our self-proclaimed "archrival" lacks entirely. But I'm equally tired of people taking seriously the claims of injustice asserted by a competitor. Can someone please tell me why anyone even listens anymore? It's time Pepsi tried maybe to fix the problems rather than point fingers at us for their lack of success. Every customer I've spoken to regarding Pepsi has said their service is terrible, not to mention that their product tastes like crap. These are customers, over the years, who had either just switched to Pepsi, or just switched to Coke. Pepsi threw a bunch of money at them to switch and then they give them bad service. The consumer is usually unhappy about it too. EVERY customer I've spoken too has said the consumers response to the switch is very negative. Does Pepsi think they can reverse this kind of thinking by whining about every move we make? Evidently.
Print the post Back To Top
Negative press happens to EVERY company...

And since we are posting disclaimers about everything and anything...I better post mine....I am NOT Jewish...Have NEVER eaten any...do not SELL any....and will NOT recommend any....

kugel3...kugel is a Jewish casserole...and my dogs name...

PS...You can't have my dog either!!!
jberezo wrote:>>>Every customer I've spoken to regarding Pepsi has said their service is terrible, not to mention that their product tastes like crap<<<

Oh - I don't know about that. Honestly I prefer Pepsi products to Coke. And I certainly don't agree that all Pepsi products taste like crap.

I am a shareholder in NEITHER.

I buy 2 liter bottles exclusively and my decision is usually price oriented. I don't pay over $.99 per bottle. One week Pepsi is on sale, the next Coke. However, I usually stock up when Pepsi products are on sale (expecially Dr. Pepper) and buy Coke only in an emergency.

In fact, while writing this post I am drinking a new "Pepsi One", a new product released by Pepsi that I understand has been highly successful. Anyone remeber the "new Coke" a few years back? In my MBA classes, we used that case study as the "classic" way NOT to bring a new product to market.
<Every customer I've spoken to regarding Pepsi has said their service is terrible, not to mention that their product tastes like crap<<<

So? plenty of people like Pepsi. When I go out to eat, I avoid places that serve Coke....I dont like it....but I don't slam people for drinking it or investing in it, and I don't slam the company.

Do you have proof that Pepsi did something illegal?

<However, I usually stock up when Pepsi products are on sale (expecially Dr. Pepper)>

Just so you know, Dr. Pepper is not a Pepsi product.

steffens