Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I realize that the cold and flu season has ended in the northern hemisphere, but aren't the people who currently live in the southern hemisphere entering the cold and flu season? Won't they soon be entering winter? Is CNSX currently selling into those markets? Sorry if this post is too simplisitic of an approach, but it was just a thought.

Cheers,
Wolfy

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Wolfy -

Unfortunately, the population and the affluent population in the Souther Hemisphere is dramatically smaller than in the Northern Hemisphere.

Thank about it: Northern Hemisphere = US, Canada, Europe, Japan; Southern Hemisphere = South America, South Africa, Australia.

The Northern Hemisphere is a much more developed market.

Yours,

Jordan
No. of Recommendations: 1
Too true, but poor, poor New Zealand.
Never a mention.
Never a thought.
Almost bottom of the world, but
A lovely place to be.
Hi Mike Mark -

My apologizes. I have been to NZ more times than I can count and I should have remembered it!

Please forgive me!

Yours,

Jordan
Have seen the Breath Right strips here in NZ but none of the cold and flu products - although I haven't been needing them yet.

John
In for a small position at 10.4. I think this is a bump in the road that offers a discount price. We'll see.
Well, I know this is really irrelevant, but it is always nice to be up 6% on the first day after buying a stock.