Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Excuse the side-bar, if such a thing exists on this marvelous board, but may I beam with pride for a bit?

We have had cameras on the Space Shuttle, (2 missions) and many other commercial launches but somehow this one seems cool cause I can share its views. If only we could put one of those little watermarks on the lower right portion of the screen like NBC & ESPN does.

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=17724919

My companies external vehicle down-link space camera, EagleVision, captures the new Atlas V maiden launch by LockHeed Martin on
Wednesday. Both my company and much of Loc-Mart are based and largely employ Coloradoans on the products used in this space vehicle.

You can watch the launch from the link below. It includes scenes from the CrossLink cameras which are exterior mounted and send images independent of command system communications down to earth to aid in system analysis and debug in the event of a system
catastrophic failure.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.