Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I saw a combo ad for the vapor shot and the breathe right strip on the PAX network. It was pretty simple as an ad goes, but it definitely created awareness for these underused brands. Has anyone seen their ads on the major networks? If there were ever a time to spend on awareness, the flu season is the right time.

The breathe right strips work wonders for nasal congestion at night!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I saw a combo ad for the vapor shot and the breathe right strip on the PAX network. It was pretty simple as an ad goes, but it definitely created awareness for these underused brands. Has anyone seen their ads on the major networks? If there were ever a time to spend on awareness, the flu season is the right time.

I've seen the same commercial on ABC's affiliate in the Detroit area several times (I think it was ABC, but it could have been NBC or FOX). I don't watch a whole lot of TV, so either they have targeted their ads in a way that they catch me often, or they have pretty good coverage in the area. (Not a very scientific analysis of their campaign, is it?).

In any case it will be interesting to see their next quarterly financials, to see if they have a substantial increase in advertising costs and corresponding growth in sales. People I know here seem to be aware of the products. I think the company is doing the right thing to gain market awareness and increase sales.

--Bill
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks for the confirmation Bill. I live in NYC and it seems to be lightly advertised on some of the minor networks and cable stations. I have yet to see an ad on one of the major networks. Perhaps more people could chime in and we could cover more of the country.

I bought at $12 a week ago and it seems well on its way. I think the potential for their products are very big - I see them as a mini P&G. I don't mind a little expense to boost awareness, even if it reduces profit in the short term. You have to spend money to make money!