Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 15
I passed my doctoral comprehensive exams!!!!! Happy happy day! (Especially since I dropped two graduate programs when it came to taking comprehensive exams, because I'm sooooooo terrified of being tested and coming up wanting.)

Thank you so much for the good wishes, prayers etc...

Relieved and exhausted,
Yedith
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I passed my doctoral comprehensive exams!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy
totally delighted.

What field?
I passed my doctoral comprehensive exams!!!!! Happy happy day! (Especially since I dropped two graduate programs when it came to taking comprehensive exams, because I'm sooooooo terrified of being tested and coming up wanting.)

Congrats!

sooo...do we call you Dr. Yedith now?

8^)

Congrats!

LI
Hooorrraaaaaayyyyyyyyy !!! :-)

Dr. Yedith it is, or is it Yedith, Ph.D.?

Now, get some rest, eat better, and reward yourself with a nice suit or whatever.

{{{ hugs }}}

Meg
Thanks, ya'll, so much!

I'm not Dr. Yedith yet (actually, its a D.Ed., a doctorate in education). My area is motivation management (this is one of those "physician heal thyself" kinda dissertations!)... but now is the fun part. I'm designing an on-line course (with weekly chat sessions with my students) to each motivation-maintenance strategies to undergraduates. Should be fun! And I get to play with statistics, which is also fun.

Again, thank you all so much for the support I got from ya'll and my other friends on the board. {{{{{{{ Everybody }}}}}}}}
Congratulations! That's quite an achievement!
:)

Louise
I'm behind on the posts again, obviously.

Thank you so much for the good wishes, prayers etc...

Relieved and exhausted,
Yedith

Congratulations!!!

That must feel real good. Enjoy the feeling!

ßillƒ
Yedith wrote: I passed my doctoral comprehensive exams!!!!! Happy happy day!

Wow! That's terrific news! I'm woefully behind on posts, so these congrats are late, but Wow! Congratulations!!!

Wendy