No. of Recommendations: 9
Congratulations, sgiz2 You passed the test (with extra points for "black privilege").

You are a white racist.

Peter
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
White on black crime is among the lowest % of numbers and frequency of the recorded crime data on different groups.

One is too many of course, but lets start telling the truth instead of pushing political agendas.
No. of Recommendations: 0
sgiz2, would you say that "white privilege" does not exist?

Peter
No. of Recommendations: 1
"sgiz2, would you say that "white privilege" does not exist?

Peter "

Be more specific, white privilege in regards to what? I've seen poor white people get treated like dirt and given no opportunity so they had no white privilege. Can't use this term in generality.
No. of Recommendations: 3
great post, PeterRabbit.

there is no racially "superior" group. You can find great white athletes,
super intelligent black people, Asians who aren't good at Math, Hispanics who
are tall, despite all of the stereotyping that is in contrast to that.

I too am very puzzled by the 40% of adult Americans who are Trump
supporters. I know a few of them personally. They will never come right
out and say that they are for Trump because he puts white people first, and
says derogatory things about minorities, but it's there right beneath the surface.
I have asked them if they have researched Trump's background, because there
is all kinds of evidence pointing out that Trump has screwed over many working class
white people in his dealings with small business, tradesman, and contractors.
They are willfully ignorant of any of Trump's failings in regards to being
on the side of working class people. They are not changing their mind's about
Trump, no matter what occurs.

I have seen all I want to see of Trump, nothing is going to change with him.
I just hope we can make it till November and vote him out, before he
destroys the country.
>Be more specific, white privilege in regards to what?

“Having greater access to power and resources than people of color [in the same situation] do.”

Peter
“Having greater access to power and resources than people of color [in the same situation] do.”

This may have been the case early in our founding thru civil rights era, since then the country has fast tracked corrections and each passing decade this gets further and further in the rearview mirror.

A middle class black has the same access to power and resources as a middle class white, a poor black has the same access to power and resources as a poor white, etc.

An argument can be made for black privilege however, for decades blacks have been granted opportunities based on affirmative action policies, which gives advantages/favoritism to blacks over whites in school enrollments and job opportunities regardless of who is actually more qualified.

You are living in the past, playing the perpetual victim card.

I recommend listening to Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson, and Candace Owens in regards freeing your mind from the prison you keep yourself in, there is equal and ample opportunity for all races, it comes down to the individual not the color of their skin.

We can't undo our past, instead we correct it! Human nature however can never be fixed, some will always want the never ending victimhood as it can be used to get power and accumulate money.

Good news is each passing year, statistics say so, we become less and less racial, and that trend will continue. White on black crime is among the lowest categories statistically of all the racial groups, so white on black is not the issue today, it has improved, continues to improve, and will continue to do so.
No. of Recommendations: 9
Congratulations, sgiz2 You passed the test (with extra points for "black privilege").

You are a white racist.

Peter
No. of Recommendations: 0
CNN: US black-white inequality in 6 stark charts.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/politics/black-white-us-finan...