Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thru the pandemic, America's great "chain restaurants" and "fast food" companies continue to adapt, and profit as more and more Americans enjoy yummy food.

In today's spotlight - Wendy's. Though my food reviews are highly sought after online, I will refrain from going into detail other than to say that personally, Wendy's just didn't do it for me ever but no matter - they've got more customers.

After previous failures, Wendy's re-entry into the breakfast depart continues to be more successful and they have concrete real plans in the near future to increase their morning business.

JAE, a huge Wendy's Franchisee just secured rights to build multiple stores (I think in Florida)...they've got 100s of stores already, so I take that to mean they know how Wendy's works, and if they are expanding - it's because they forsee success.

And it's not just in America. The WORLD loves America's great chains and while Wendy's global footprint isn't as glorious as a McDonald's or a YUM brands.....they've got around 150 Franchisees qualified, with capital in hand, OUTSIDE of America - ready to build Wendy's restaurants in their respective countries.

We hear the unfortunate news of cute little eateries, cafes, organic bakeries, and fresh and sustainable restaurants not being able to make it and shutting down during pandemic and that is too bad.

But rejoice in good news. The Great Fast Food chains - are thriving and expanding.

In "unrelated" news....let us hope there's more rounds off stimulus checks for the middle class, and let's hope President Biden, Speaker Pelosi, and Majority Leader Schumer don't take unemployment benefits away from millions of Americans just months before Christmas and a cold winter.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.