Skip to main content
Update
The boards are getting a new home!

We're pleased to announce an update is coming to the community boards.

Sunday, September 25th: We are migrating the boards to a new platform. The site is currently in read-only mode and we will bring it back online as soon as the migration is complete.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Click below to continue the discussion on the new site.

Go to the New Site
No. of Recommendations: 1
Schwab sent me a tender offer for my shares of Coresite Realty (COR). Offer price is $170.00.

Today's market price is $170.05.

What am I missing here??

Barracuda
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
American tower and COR are merging.
Okay, thanks.

So if I do nothing, I get cashed out at the agreed-upon price ($170, I gather) anyway? Or do I have to officially accept the tender offer?
I don't know.If it was me,I would either sell or contact my broker.
No. of Recommendations: 3
So if I do nothing, I get cashed out at the agreed-upon price ($170, I gather) anyway? Or do I have to officially accept the tender offer?

Yes, you will be cashed out even if you don't tender, per this press release https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/american-tower-commence...

A successful consummation of the tender offer will be followed by a merger to acquire any untendered shares of CoreSite for the same price payable in the tender offer.

AJ
Many thanks.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Isn't there usually some sort of nominal fee associated with the transaction if you do not sell on the open market? In that case, the premium (if available) of any sort is welcome since you also avoid that fee. (even if it's small).