Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Am asking for a friend of mine who owned Quantum prior to tracking stock invention. Have tried to look thru Free Edgar site, but the headers give no information that I can understand Would anyone happen to know the cost split on the original stock and the tracking stock, either the dollar values or the percentage of the original cost that was spun off to the tracking stock. She will need this for the adjusted cost bases when comes time to sell. Is is true that one cannot sell the "tracking stock" seperately from the original one? Although have read your various articles on tracking stocks, I do not remember if this was addressed or I have just forgotten We do not have such an animal in Canada.
Thanks in advance.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.