Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm still not convinced I'm going to do it, but 1poorlady is insisting. I may be going to Costco tomorrow. If I do I will report on the situation there. I will be fully protected if I go...gloves, mask, everything. Gloves will be used so that I can strip them off after I leave and not potentially contaminate the car. I know about touching my face, but want to take the precaution of transfer from one surface to another and then at some later time touching that surface and touching my face.

Yeah, probably a little overboard. But with an immuno-compromised 1poorlady, if I do it I'll be extra careful. It's my understanding that Costco is rather strict, so that eases my mind a little bit.

Anyway...stay tuned to see if I venture forth, or convince 1poorlady it's a bad idea.

It's a good thing our drive/garage is in the back, because if I go I'll strip to my underwear when I return home before going inside and let the clothes bake for a couple of hours in the sun before bringing them in. The neighbors would not want to see that!! Even in my prime, the neighbors wouldn't have wanted to see that and I'm not in my prime anymore!

1poorguy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.