Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

I sold my position in AMSG (-4%) and KTII (+41%) today.  I used my money from these sells to buy positions in DO and CRTX. 

I got into DO for 3 reassons:  Anticitrade model recommendation, announcement of 3 new contracts (made today), and I wanted some exposure to the energy sector (I used to have a strong position here).

I am much more excited about my position in CRTX, currently ranked 3rd by the anticitrade screen with a target price of $16 (214% gain potential).  Basically this company has maintained control over SG&A expense while growing revenue significantly.  I suspect that when we see the annual report of 2009 on March 4th we will see about a 10-20% jump in the stock price.

(Same thing happened recently for me in both QCOR and TRLG)

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.