Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 5
Well, here in Wisconsin we’re in a serious second wave. We behave, wearing masks in stores, no dining in restaurants and avoiding crowds. Planning to spend the first two weeks in November with our son’s family in Ohio, then meeting up with the other sons there for Christmas. Too many variables doing our usual two house Christmas Chicago visits this year. Hope everyone here is hanging in there.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
So how many people are dying? On ventilators? The number of positive tests mean NOTHING! I work in healthcare and I can say that our ICU's are empty. NO ONE is on a vent. I am sure if Biden is elected suddenly Covid will be no different then H1N1 when Obama was in office. The media manipulation is a sad reality.....
No. of Recommendations: 4
So how many people are dying?...

So far, 218,000 Americans have died (these are verified, actual count is higher). Whereas, H1N1 killed 12,500 Americans its first year.

I work in healthcare and I can say that our ICU's are empty. NO ONE is on a vent.

I'm happy for you that your hospital has so far escaped the worst of Covid-19. It's a different situation elsewhere in this country.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/13/fac...
No. of Recommendations: 3
Deaths in SC have been pretty low - and round here there have been times the country was
called a hot-spot - but really the virus problem has been rather mild. The old Boomer
folks are most at risk.
DW has spent most of the summer sick - sinus issues, stomach problems, a fall and a couple
trips to the Emergency Room. She was tested once already and came back as negative. She
has had one repeat sleep study in September (prior one was 10 years ago and she has been using a CPAP
machine since then) - but now they want to repeat the test next week using her machine as
we understand the plan. She was tested again for the China virus and we have not gotten the
results back yet - but her sleep study is this coming week and they were the ones who
arranged the virus test.

We have been pretty active going to doctors and hospitals - pharmacies and groceries - banks
and restaurants. Mabbe three or four trips out a week for me with DW out mebbe 1 or 2 times
every two to three weeks. Ballpark figures.
Speaking of which the local baseball team did not play this year. The hockey team is
scheduled to start Dec 18 for home games.

Howie52
No. of Recommendations: 1
Happy Birthday Jesus! And Merry Christmas to all.

Got my negative results last Monday from Chinavirus test the Friday before.

Very mild symptoms while I had to quarantine and my wife stayed elsewhere at a friend's place by a lake.

Hope everyone is doing well and we can get this next year out of the way smoothly.