Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 14
I cannot believe how the media has made COVID a huge deal and the dems are falling in line, shutting down the economy to hurt Trump. I work in the biggest healthcare corporation in Colorado. While our democratic idiot governor is screaming about social distancing and mask wearing, I see NO Covid patients dying. NO Covid patients in ICU or on ventilators. The positive numbers are up!! So is the testing. SO WHAT!! People are NOT dying. This country has cut it's nose to spite it's face to get rid of Trump. It is beyond disgusting. I can promise that if geriatric Biden gets elected, suddenly Covid won't be a big deal, just like H1N1 wasn't when obama was in office. The liberal media and the liberal teachers are manipulating everyone. Maybe it's time we break away from the US and form our own Conservative country!!!!!!!!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.