Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Crack - is what one might be on if they think that GM's pension rate assumption of 9% is much more likely to be accurate than 10%. Interest rates are way too low on bonds and for them to get it elsewhere, they must be saying that they are going to invest the future of their retirees into JUNK BONDS.

Crack is what one might need to be on to think that in this poor and worsening economy where thousands of job cuts were just today announced by companies like AOL and Delta Air Lines announced they will shed 7,900 jobs on top of the 100,000 new claims announced today.

Add that to the fact that not only are more people losing their jobs, but consumer debt is hitting new highs and the autos are making loans about which you will soon be reading that they had no business making. Desperation my friends. Smoke and mirrors. This is the next big controversy. Look at MrArbitrage's track record at being early on these type of predictions.

They blew their load. It's all down hill from here. I know this doesn't sit well with the many who are living in that rosy place known as denial, but those who embrace common sense will thank me for pointing this out.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.