Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi, all. It's been a while since I've been diving, so I went on the hunt yeseterday around 5 am. I brought my Unger with me, and a flash light. It takes me 20 minutes to get into town, which is why I don't go very often. By the time I was in town, it was light enough to see. I hit 3 grocery stores, 2 drug stores and a dollar store. Not much, except for the very last grocery store. I got 5 cases of Winn Dixie style Ritz crackers. They were still sealed in the case. Perfect condition. There were more in the dumpster, but I figured I had all I needed.
Good luck out there.
RR
Print the post Back To Top
I got 5 cases of Winn Dixie style Ritz crackers. They were still sealed in the case. Perfect condition. There were more in the dumpster, but I figured I had all I needed.

I'm surprised they were tossed. I work at the local food bank and many of the stores donate "extra" groceries to us. We get alot of past dated or dented and/or torn, but still good, stuff. A lot of it is kind of like treats to alot of our "clients".

I hope they were tossed because of the date, not because of a "recall" of sorts.

Jean
From what the list discussed in times past, the food recalls go back to the company.
RR
the food recalls go back to the company.

That makes sense. I was really joking when I mentioned it. I guess I should have added the ;-)

Jean