No. of Recommendations: 26
(On Huffington's front pg. today...paraphrased)

Gary James is a restaurant owner in OK. He's a man of strong convictions, sentiments like these:

"I really don't want gays around," Gary's Chicaros Club owner told NBC affiliate KFOR-TV after a reporter asked him about comments accusing the restaurant of discrimination. "Any man that would compromise his body would compromise anything. I've been in business 44 years. I can spot a freak or a f****t. I have one rule that does away with 95% of the trash. If they're rude enough to wear a hat inside a building, I don’t want them here. Most of those little f****ts have their hats on backwards. I don’t like girlie men....not fond of men with metal in their face. My customers don’t want them around, and I don’t want them around."

Mr. James is so proud of his progressive beliefs that he created a signature T-sirt featuring a target with a list of groups including Muslims, Blacks, and Democrats written on it. "I cannot rate this food since I cannot be served," one reviewer wrote on Yelp. "Visit Taco Bell instead. It's a crappy taco, but at least it doesn't come with hate sauce."

I read the few negative reviews. One woman summarized things with "....he represents everything wrong with Oklahoma."
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.