Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 7
DOesn't expect to live another 5 years...

"'I'm an old guy!' Joe Biden, 77, admits he needs a Vice President who can 'take over immediately' if he dies in office

Joe Biden admitted he's an 'old guy' during a campaign event and says he needs to choose a vice president who can lead the country in the event he dies
Biden, 77, said 'you never know what might happen in the future'
If elected to the presidency he would be the oldest president in U.S. history and would be 78-years-old by Inauguration Day"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7945859/Joe-Biden-s...

t
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
"'I'm an old guy!' Joe Biden, 77, admits he needs a Vice President who can 'take over immediately' if he dies in office

Once again, smokin Joe has another brain fart.

Last I checked, when the President dies in office, the VP actually does take over immediately. Never heard of any provision that allows the VP to delay such a responsibility. So not sure why, other than perhaps senility, its necessary to state and restate the obvious.

BruceM
No. of Recommendations: 5
Joe Biden admitted he's an 'old guy' during a campaign event and says he needs to choose a vice president who can lead the country in the event he dies

Someone needs to tell Old Joe that advising folks he is likely to drop dead in office is not a good way to get elected.

Kathleen
No. of Recommendations: 1
Was that "Creaky" or 'Creepy"?

need to be clear about which Joe Biden "feature" the post is addressing.

Howie52
Political fortunes are nothing to sniff at.
No. of Recommendations: 16
<Someone needs to tell Old Joe that advising folks he is likely to drop dead in office is not a good way to get elected.>

Telling them to "vote for somebody else" when confronted by someone who said he would vote for him in the general election but not the primary is not a very smart move.

I also heard him say "I am only interested in truth, not facts!"

Then we have the multiple incidents of telling the audience how important "you voters in Iowa are" when the audience was actually in New Hampshire.

How many way too close for comfort hugging and hair smelling episodes have we seen?

Just how capable is Creepy Joe of developing comprehensive policies and being alert enough to stay on top of multiple complex issues?

It's funny how the core of the dems impeachment thrust was how President Trump was supposedly very afraid of having to face Biden in a general election. Are you kidding me? The President who eliminated 17 republicans and one crooked democrat in 2016 was now shaking in his knees at the prospect of facing off against Old Joe? I don't think so.

Some have said that Biden's son getting rich from his Ukraine connection while his father was VP is not a crime. I am not a lawyer, but when one shows that to the average American voter, they can decide for themselves if they approve of such things. That choice becomes even easier when one sees just how well Biden's two brothers, his sister and daughter have done for themselves using Joe's position to cash in big time for themselves.

That is the absolute essence of what is wrong by having an entrenched swamp filled with creatures engaging in similar behaviors. I do not believe people will knowingly vote for more of that.

BG
No. of Recommendations: 6

----------------------------

Especially if he were to name Hillary as Veep.
No. of Recommendations: 1
<<Was that "Creaky" or 'Creepy"?>>

How 'bout cranky?

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 3

Oh my, that is a devious strategy.

(i'm starting to picture hillary in a rocker with a basket of knitting by her side)
No. of Recommendations: 2
" Especially if he were to name Hillary as Veep.

Oh my, that is a devious strategy.

(i'm starting to picture hillary in a rocker with a basket of knitting by her side) "

She does have a slight resemblance to Anthony Perkins.
No. of Recommendations: 8

He could be the first President to die in office by shooting himself three times in the back of the head.
If elected to the presidency he would be the oldest president in U.S. history and would be 78-years-old by Inauguration Day"

On the plus side, he could help another generation of relatives by extorting companies for high paying jobs for his *grand*children, including the illegitimate one(s) that Hunter tried to get out of paying child support for by pleading he didn't have any money.
He could be the first President to die in office by shooting himself three times in the back of the head.

I'm wondering where this Hillary meme originated.
>>He could be the first President to die in office by shooting himself three times in the back of the head.<<

I'm wondering where this Hillary meme originated. - FMNH

---------------

Just DuckDuckGo the term "Arkancide"

BHM, helpful since 1951
No. of Recommendations: 6
<Just DuckDuckGo the term "Arkancide">

There are lots of links to be found there.

I found this site to be fairly informative. The sheer volume of people who stopped breathing while they were gathering or ready to dish dirt on the Clintons is absoluteley amazing.

http://www.zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html

This one was particularly strange:

<Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.>

For some reason, the word "mysteriously" has a habit of appearing after almost every listed Arkancide.

BG
I mean, are there actual examples?
Still looking for an example of somebody shooting themselves in the back of the head three times.

And oddly enough, Monica is still above the ground, along with Linda Tripp, which disproves the entire theory.
No. of Recommendations: 8
"And oddly enough, Monica is still above the ground,"

DNA did him in on that. No witness to shoot after that......

t.
No. of Recommendations: 7
For some reason, the word "mysteriously" has a habit of appearing after almost every listed Arkancide.

+++
+++

And, no one was more SURPRISED by Jeffrey Epstein's suicide than Jeffrey Epstein!

(solitary prisoncide?)