No. of Recommendations: 0
A Great Article!

Three years ago I was in debt 51k, I decided to not refinance the house, to pay down debt, I decided not to sell stock to pay down debt! Reason being, that if I made the bail out to easy I would be inclined to go right back into debt, so I put my head down and went to work, three years later my credit debt is zero my house is almost paid for, and my stocks have returned significant gains in spite of the market! In these days you cannot get along without a credit card, and you can't keep from being in debt, but you can limit the amount, I have 2 visa cards that I asked the company, not to give me a large amount of credit, so that it limits me, and keeps me in check! Both cards are only good for 1000.00 combined! It is such a wonderful feeling not to be a part of that statistic!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.