Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Crowder to Assailant; Prison, or Cage Match!

I *LOVE* THIS!!!!!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/steven-crowder-man-punched-a...

“He can go to jail, or compete with me in a sanctioned bout for charity,” Crowder told TheBlaze, adding that he is completely “serious.”

While it may seem like an easy choice for the union activist, he should keep in mind when making his decision that Crowder is schooled in both mixed martial arts and wrestling.

“I’m talking about lock us in a racquetball court for a whole sanctioned mixed martial arts bout, or boxing bout, or wrestling bout – whatever he wants,” Crowder told TheBlaze. “He can name the terms and I will face him one-on-one if he wants to avoid prison.”

I, for one, would pay up to watch that event!!!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Seems kind of childish, no?

Just let the police and courts handle it.
No. of Recommendations: 1
I, for one, would pay up to watch that event!!!

Dwdonhoff

Me too! Crowder looks real fit and that gelatinous mass aka union thug not so much. They'd have to keep paramedics on standby. <g>

Mike
No. of Recommendations: 3
Just let the police and courts handle it.

Why? The courts will give that guy a slap on the wrist. That union thug bully needs his a$$ kicked. I don't like bullies.

If a few of those thugs got the crap kicked out of them they'd think twice before attacking people in the future.

These are not nice people and they have no place in a civilized representative republic.

Mike
Seems kind of childish, no?

Surely you are referring to the flagrant unsolicited assault, right?

Or are you saying an offer to mitigate prison with an organized & refereed legally sanctioned match, completely voluntary, is "childish"?

Would you say its more mature to simply litigate, without giving the assailant the option?
The assailant is a jackass. Offering to duke it out merely makes you stoop to his level.
No. of Recommendations: 9
The assailant is a jackass. Offering to duke it out merely makes you stoop to his level.

No... cold cocking him in response is stooping to the union thugs' level. Going overboard by litigating him, his buddies, his family, the union, and the employers that let them all off for the day to raise hell... THAT is stooping to the union thugs' level.

Automatically litigating at all... that's certainly far less honorable than the offered alternative.

Offering him the chance to step up in an even, prepared & levelized arena... at full forgiveness of his criminal charges by the victim... THAT is exponentially ABOVE the union thuggery level.

The left is literally calling 'for blood'... he's simply calling them out & exposing them as the mealy-mouthed cowards they really are!
Compensating much, Dave?
Compensating much, Dave?
-----------------------
How's this for compensating:

...the crowd started tearing down the AFP [Americans For Prosperity] tent that was there. When Crowder attempted to intervene, he was assaulted by multiple protesters with one ... shouting that he would "kill a mother f***er with a gun..."
-------------------------------
That is the guy that punched Steven Crowder 4 times in the face. He's since been ID'd as Tony Cummings.
No. of Recommendations: 2
He's since been ID'd as Tony Cummings.

When is Spike Lee going to Tweet Tony's home address?

JLC