Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
*One 12" Barney stuffed animal, new.
*Child's plastic 12" 10 pin bowling game with 2 bowling balls. Cleaned them & they look like new.
*12" long Fireman's truck, battery operated. Fireman's head nods, the hoses spin, the lights flash & turn, the horn sounds & the motorized truck runs around higgledy-piggledy. Missing battery compartment cover. I am going to cut a plastic square to fit out of a red Tupperware lid scrounged from the last set of finds.

All the above will be for my 3yr old godchild in Portugal.

*One 6" stuffed blue & white whale - almost new (much less so now that it is a play toy for my dog ;))

*Protor Silex 12-cup coffee maker - works fine, just needs a cleaning. Set it aside for the day my current one dies (geez - to think I spent a whopping $5 two years ago at a yard sale for the current one!

*Chrome two-slice toaster. Seems to work fine. Needs a cleaning. Gave it to MIL - she will bring it to work to replace the one they have - it only toasts on one side.

*2 purse-size bottles of White Linen purfume (my favorite), half full

Laura

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.