Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
cyberisme -

Have you considered USAA FSB at all for a bank account? You could have the convenience of a check card with a cash-back benefit (0.5%), for free.

You could continue to transfer funds from your current account via USAA's website (can transfer to/from any bank in the US). To get the card, you would have to have a USAA savings account to use as overdraft protection for the checking account, but it also carries a no minimum balance policy. I think they have a zero liability policy now as well. Because of their repuation for quality service and integrity, I'm also pretty confident that should fraud ever happen, they would work with me to credit the money back to my account quickly.

-z
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.