Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Oh boy.

This crap where CN and I trust each other to keep track of our own stuff has backfired.

Somewhere along the line, I misplaced the glasses CN wore to the hospital. I don't know where the crap they are. Can't find them in his stuff, can't find them at home.

He is getting lucid enough to want to see better, so I really need to find them.

He says he's got a 2nd pair, but isn't quite with-it enough yet to tell me where the 2nd pair is. And naturally, I don't know b/c it is his job ot keep up with his own stuff.

CRAP!

d
Print the post Back To Top
Do ask the nurse. Maybe in the pre op stages, the glasses were taken and are in a property drawer at the hospital.
Do ask the nurse. Maybe in the pre op stages, the glasses were taken and are in a property drawer at the hospital.

Oh, I'll ask the nurse but they didn't take them pre-op. I had them in my purse for a couple of days and now can't find them. I am going to go thru his stuff again when I go back to the hospital later this evening.

d