Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
Damn right. All this fighting and arguing going on all over the place. Everyone at each other's throats. Hell if we're gonna fight, it might as well be against gas grill users. Just kidding.

I happen to be on the correct side of the mississippi river in a small country called Texas between the US and Mexico. I'm sure you've heard of it. : )

And, I carry my own folding chair (two of them actually) behind the back seat of my truck for just such occasions as this, so...

I told you where I was from, I cook the usual- brisket, sausage and ribs (beef and pork) and if Im not gonna eat alone I might cook a ferral hog (whole if small enough, but usually quartered), various deer species, and nilgai. I only use wood and pecan is a personal favorite, mesquite, walnut, oak and elm in about that order.

I only have one rule: If you want to eat, you gotta help. :)

thats about it,
ODK

PS: Thanks for the welcome

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.