No. of Recommendations: 0
Dan

I came quite close to completely leaving TMF for many of the same reasons that BRD did a while back. But after much mental debate with myself, I chose to stay but with an extremely limited participation than in past years. I had a good discussion with the Member folks on the phone. I voice my dissatisfaction as to how Market Pass was not an adequate alternative to MDP. They offered an extremely nice deal to stay on as a member of Stock Adviser. (I think it would be completely inappropriate to say what the agreed deal was; however, I assure you that I feel very good about what they did for me.)

In any case, my suggestion is that if this is still an open question for you to talk to Member Services on the phone and make sure they understand what will work for you to keep you a fellow FOOL.

Good luck
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.