Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Dan...

Thanks for reading.

Actually, I never stated that it is a waste of our tax dollars.

The situation is, like I said, our tax dollars at work.

I have always had mixed feelings on this region. Personally, I would love to see the whole thing over. Whether one or BOTH sides are crushed would make no difference to me.

Bottom line is, we will NEVER, EVER, create peace in this region. Tehre are psychos on both sides who want to kill for the recreation of it.

Both sides have fought forever, and they will fight until the very end. In the meantime, we do 2 things:

*Appease terrorists. WHO built up Saddam Hussein? US. Who paid huge $$$ to Syria in the Gulf War? US. Guess what Assad did with our $$? He bought Chinese Scud C missles.

"Never cozy up to tyrants" *Winston Churchill*

*We continue to bow to the Israeli lobby in our Country. Now, before everyone jumps on me, I value our friendship with this country. I know they are our only TRUE friend in the Middle East.

All that is "sunshine and lollipop" happy stuff. The fact remains, that we give lots of money to this Country, and they keep building settlements. When they build settlements, we have to appease the terrorists again! It is what is known as a "circle jerk".

Again, I am not "anti israel". Everytime someone flirts with the notion, that we should get more for our $2billion bucks, they are accused of this.

USE THE FORCE!!! JEDIKNIGHT

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.