Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
Temperature Data Tampering: This Time From NOAA...

NOAA is following the NASA/GISS example in changing the temperature record to manufacture global warming. Steven Goddard in Real Science compares the current NOAA Northern Hemisphere graph with the 1975 version and the difference between the two, is the fraud!

As usual, they cool the past and inflate the latest temperatures to manufacture an artificial hockey stick and show warming.

The next graph shows them overlaid on top of each other. They have erased the warmth from 1890 to 1960, and in particular the hot 1930's... Like GISS and CRU, the NOAA temperature record is a complete fraud.

See http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/12/17/noaa-cheating-...

More on temperature tampering and manipulation here: http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/data-tampering-at-ushcngi...

and here: http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/hansen-the-climate-chirop...

-=Ajax=-
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
NOAA is following the NASA/GISS example in changing the temperature record to manufacture global warming

Lie
Lie

I present to you the most convincing rebuttal offered by the AGW community.
No. of Recommendations: 20
I present to you the most convincing rebuttal offered by the AGW community.

Lie

It is simply as much effort as the tripe being posted is worth. The rebuttals have been made, the explanations made, the science presented, the statistics verified. None of it makes any impression whatsoever on an ideologically driven right wing that thinks that the scientists have organised to lie about reality in order to take over the world.

I don't have to explain it to Ajax again... more than 100 times is quite sufficient. When he claims the science is a fraud, that scientists are falsifying and manipulating data, I call it what it is, and that is enough. There are vast resources available now, to allow people to explore what is actually happening out there and understand it well. Ajax chooses to believe in Goddard instead. Who is in it "just for fun", anonymous, and not well scrutinized.

I do not have time to waste on stupid assertions.
No. of Recommendations: 4
bjchip said

The rebuttals have been made, the explanations made, the science presented, the statistics verified.

And thats the rebuttal with 19 recs as the warminsts click while thinking that will show him.

But I dont see any rebuttal, in fact you have never rebutted any of my posts except by saying they are not science and personally attacking whoever is providing the infomation.

As a warmist you just want to shut down the debate like a totalitarian.

Its going to look worse and worse for you over the coming year as teh empiracl evidence continues to mount against this AGW rubbish
No. of Recommendations: 9
But I dont see any rebuttal, in fact you have never rebutted any of my posts except by saying they are not science and personally attacking whoever is providing the infomation. - TheCrusader (P.S., your moniker cracks me up...Dunning-Kruger writ large)

What bjchip is saying, and what I'm saying, is that assertions of data manipulation have been rebutted in a great number of threads on this board over the years. The QA/QC practices of NOAA/NCDC have been presented time and time and time again ad nauseum. The resident Denialist Insane Clown Posse never seems to grasp the reality that all of the independent datasets (i.e., GISTEMP, NCDC, UAH, RSS, BEST, GISS, HadCrut) all indicate the same global temperature changes (more or less).

Charlatans like Goddard seek to smear individual efforts while ignoring vast reams of data that prove the Earth's climate is warming. All the while, chumps like this resident Insane Clown Posse, suck up the horse puckey and spew it out again and again, long after the lies have been documented and refuted.

If you're gonna cite empirical evidence, then your work is cut out for you. We've seen significant ocean heat content increases, significant glacial ice mass losses, significant sea level increases, significant populations shifts due to temperature fluctuations, significant Northern Hemisphere snow cover decreases in the spring, significant vegetation changes in our tundra regions, significant shifts in jet stream patterns and significant increases in Arctic ice volumes/exztent.

You've offered nothing in response/rebuttal. Folks here have posted reams of information regarding our changing climate and all you got is ideological blather.

You think you're gonna have any empirical evidence to support your delusions? Bring it on!

Denialism is a special brand of stupid.
No. of Recommendations: 5
Bingo. Goddard has been caught lying so many times that he is inherently incredible.

And the remaining hardcore deniers on this board have continued to cite Goddard as a source with full knowledge that he is inherently incredible.

They serve exactly one function for those of us who actually came to this board to learn - they force Loren and Astrophool to occasionally articulate replies that can be informative.
There is never anything of substance in your posts to argue. Like Ajax but with even less of an attempt to present any science.