Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 27
David,

Very nice to have you back with us. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that our hearts were very heavy for you and your dear wife due to the loss of your dear little girl. I am so very sorry! I can't even begin to imagine the pain you have gone through, and the pain you will naturally feel for a very long time.

Please know that even in cyberspace we feel for you and wish you both the best as you pull together to endure this tragedy in your lives.

I have every faith and confidence that you will be able to reunite in the
future: Acts 24:15 and John 5:28,29 have given me great comfort after the loss of dear loved ones. Also John Chapter 11:1-46 where Jesus lost one of his own. Not meant to be preachy, just a source of comfort I wanted to share.

Thank you for all you contribute and know you were missed.

Curtis et al
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.