No. of Recommendations: 5
David, I guess I'm somewhat of a doubting Thomas on the subject of this fee. As one who got a free year, I'll be here for at least another year in any case. But as you no doubt have seen by reading the boards, a lot of people are bigtime POed about this fee, and for others the 30 bucks, though not much, is TOO much. There are good things that will come wih all the changes. But my concern is, will so many of my favorite posters leave and will my favorite boards become so inactive that this is no longer a place worth being after the fee and other changes have kicked in? I am as yet unconvinced that they won't, thus my reluctance about buying a Charter Membership before my free year is up.
Print the post  

Announcements

Community Town Hall
Banter, potshots, and all the stuff we said you can't post on ITF. Why not try it?
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.