Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Hello,

I just noticed that the Motley Fool Premium account used to include the picks from both Tom and David. Each had their performance rated and each stock recommendation would denote who was recommending. Of course sometimes this would overlap, but it is important to know because the performance difference between Tom and David was significant.

It is not the same service if we don't have both perspectives denoted and shown transparently. Although one could argue that they joined forces, or that one left, it is an important feature, and piece of information that when omitted, would otherwise make this service less valuable.

Please return to the previous method of denoting who is recommending which stock because for those who have paid for this information, it is important.

Thank you,

AndySee
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I don't follow this but I thought one of them was no longer involved in the stock selections.
Hi, AndySee. This is a Public Community discussion board open to non-premium service Fools. Service-specific questions are best addressed to your Service Community discussion boards. Just select your service from the My Services menu, then select Community from the More menu.

Fuskie
Who notes your concerns have been noted and expressed to the Stock Advisor product managers...

-----
Premium Home Fool: Ask me a Foolish Question, I'll give you a Foolish Response!
Ticker Guide: The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME), MongoDB (MDB), Trip Advisor (TRIP), Vivendi SA (VIVHY), Mimecast (MIME), Virgin Galactic (SPCE), Axon Technologies (AXON), 51Jobs (JOBS)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disassociation: The views and statements of this post are Fuskie's and are not intended to represent those of The Motley Fool or any other sane body
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: https://www.fool.com/legal/the-motley-fools-rules.aspx#Condu...
Invitation: You are invited to interactively watch Motley Fool Live online television: https://livechat.fool.com
Call to Action: If you like this or any other post, Rec it. Better yet, reply to it. Even better, start your own thread. This is YOUR TMF Community!
Hi, richinaz.

Yes, David Gardner has stepped away from the company analysis and recommendation side of The Motley Fool. He is still hosting the Rule Breakers podcast, however, but he is no longer involved in the Stock Advisor or Rule Breakers premium services.

Fuskie
Who notes he leaves behind an incredible analyst team steeped in his Rule Breakers investing values...

-----
Premium Home Fool: Ask me a Foolish Question, I'll give you a Foolish Response!
Ticker Guide: The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME), MongoDB (MDB), Trip Advisor (TRIP), Vivendi SA (VIVHY), Mimecast (MIME), Virgin Galactic (SPCE), Axon Technologies (AXON), 51Jobs (JOBS)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disassociation: The views and statements of this post are Fuskie's and are not intended to represent those of The Motley Fool or any other sane body
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: https://www.fool.com/legal/the-motley-fools-rules.aspx#Condu...
Invitation: You are invited to interactively watch Motley Fool Live online television: https://livechat.fool.com
Call to Action: If you like this or any other post, Rec it. Better yet, reply to it. Even better, start your own thread. This is YOUR TMF Community!
No. of Recommendations: 1
Agree, the point being it is helpful to be able to sort the performance based on which team is recommending. Tom and the team formally known as David