Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
DD is sharing with me via txt msgs her dealings with liberals on-line. It's actually quite funny to see someone get their first major exposure to the liberal mindset.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
DD is sharing with me via txt msgs her dealings with liberals on-line. It's actually quite funny to see someone get their first major exposure to the liberal mindset.
-------------------------------------------
I thought your daughter was liberal? Was she once and changed and i missed it? Liberal really is the default position, it's sooooo easy to be liberal and get along.
No. of Recommendations: 7
I thought your daughter was liberal

Negative. One year I got her a copy of Atlas Shrugged for her birthday. She never read it, but she remembered it. The day of the VP debate she txt me and wished that she had her old copy to read now.

In 2008 she earned $70,000. Then it came time for taxes. She saw her tax bill. I told her, in her state of shock, "Who do you think is paying for all of the freebies your co-workers brag about getting?"

The light that came on was so bright that it was blinding.
Negative. One year I got her a copy of Atlas Shrugged for her birthday. She never read it, but she remembered it. The day of the VP debate she txt me and wished that she had her old copy to read now.

In 2008 she earned $70,000. Then it came time for taxes. She saw her tax bill. I told her, in her state of shock, "Who do you think is paying for all of the freebies your co-workers brag about getting?"

-----------------------------------------------------
Heh! It ain't normal what liberals really want to do. They'd never say it in polite company, but everyone knows it's out there. There's no Statist Fairy, Illinois has imploded, Cali.....done, Detroit....obviously... there's gonna be a rearranging soon.
wolve

A day of celebration, I'm sure.

decath (tears of joy)
No. of Recommendations: 1
Send her to PA. If she doesn't run screaming in the other direction, she'll be able to easily handle any lib she meets in real life.
No. of Recommendations: 1

That's so cool. I've always felt the best way to manufacture new conservatives is to take a liberal, get them to get a mortgage and a job, and show them the tax bill. ALL tax bills. Especially property taxes. Turns people's brains on right quick.