No. of Recommendations: 3
Sacrificed small test flight position in WORK and rolled it all into DDOG. This is the fourth
day in a row that I have added to DDOG. Think thats some sort of record. Might go for new record on Monday - who knows. Anyway DDOG is now a 13.1% portfolio position and second only to the mighty AYX.

Of note: MDB now pushed to the number 3 STARTER position and for no solid reason that I can discern except for DreamerD and TMB seemingly agreeing to its imminent demise after its upcoming earnings. I think I have that right - but I could be confused although perhaps not. Now, I could challenge their theory based solely on the ground breaking work of the very crafty, yet wholly insightful, psychologist Paul Meehl - who proved that rather sparse statistical analysis generated predictions whipped the holy crap out of collective expert opinion almost every single time in comparative testing - but to what end? And besides, I really don't want to draw attention to MDB at this time so as to not jinx the outcome; which, as everyone knows, could be entirely possible if the stock gods get wind of it - they are funny that way.

Also added slightly to CRWD, ESTC and ZM. Mildly tepid about adding to ZM - primarily due to its already slightly alarming, and now growing, portfolio bulk - but did so out of adherence to self imposed and ever changing trading rules I use as my own personal flashlight in the vast emptiness of the always twisting and turning market story.

Lastly - with the sacrifice of the innocent but largely ineffective WORK - at least to date - I am now faced with the challenge...no, dilemma, of whether fleshing out the Bench just now makes any sort of sense. There are certainly candidates - many of which will be found competing on my upcoming Growth Stock Challenge - however, I find myself in a sort of stock investing malaise just now and much more interested in other investments, particularly Real Estate. So theres that.

Happy Holidays
....and....
All the Best,
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.