Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

DE's CEO confirmed they were approaced by PE players. Let me repeat that...DE was approaced by PE. Clearly these PE guys have way too much cash and have now successfully run out of ideas. DE is not, IMO, the model of what PE is looking for (stable cash flow). This is a highly cyclical business. Which brings me to my next point, I believe some of these PE deals are going to blow up. A likely candidate is FSL. PE is buying a cyclical company with a ton of inventory in, what may be, a market top.

On a side note, nice to see some analysts finally making a (negative) valuation call on RIMM. That stock could easily slide 50% from here IMO. WAY overvalued.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.